Hypnotherapy Caerphilly & CardiffHypnotherapy Caerphilly and Cardiff offers you confidential hypnotherapy treatments to the highest professional standards. Hypnotherapy can be used to treat stress and anxiety-related conditions that can affect your thoughts, emotions and behaviour. Common conditions include smoking cessation, weight loss, breaking habits, removing phobias and boosting self confidence. But hypnotherapy can also be used to treat relationship issues, low self-esteem, depression, panic attacks and performance issues e.g. with sports and public speaking. You can find a more comprehensive list of conditions here.
Hypnotherapy Caerphilly & Cardiff offers professional
hypnotherapy treatments across South Wales
How will you benefit from Hypnotherapy Caerphilly & Cardiff?Expertise - Using powerful techniques that are tailored to your treatment needs. Solution-focused, regression and analytical methods are combined to facilitate positive change. Experience – In clinical practice since 1997, you can benefit from his extensive 20 plus years experience treating clients for a variety of conditions. Professionalism – Richard J. D’Souza is a registered hypnotherapy practitioner with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, the Hypnotherapy Association and a senior hypnotherapist with the General Hypnotherapy Register. These hypnotherapy associations ensure that their registered members follow the highest standards of clinical practise.
Hypnotherapy Caerphilly & Cardiff:
A short journey is worth the trip to get the advanced help that you need
Booking an appointmentBefore booking your first appointment, you can establish your level of suggestibility by answering questions in this hypnosis test. The continuation article will also help you understand what to expect in a hypnotic state and during your hypnotherapy treatment. You can contact me by telephone or email to discuss details of your presenting condition. A mutually convenient appointment can then be booked and confirmed with an online deposit using the PayPal link found in the Contact details page.
What happens in your first hypnotherapy Carphilly & Cardiff treatment?In the first stage of your consultation:
- A brief medical history is taken to establish if you have any medical conditions and identify if there any links to your presenting condition.
- Lifestyle changes are discussed to confirm if they are affecting your ability to achieve your goal.
- Lifestyle issues are analysed to determine how you are coping with the effects of your presenting condition.
- Background issues specific to your presenting condition or goal are traced to ascertain how it has evolved and how it has influenced your belief system.
- Your treatment goal is confirmed and a relevant treatment plan is formulated.
- Any fears about hypnosis are discussed. More information on hypnosis can be found in the latter section of the hypnosis test (see link above).