Hypnotherapy Newport & CardiffHypnotherapy Newport and Cardiff offers professional and confidential hypnotherapy treatments for a variety of anxiety and stress-related conditions. Hypnotherapy is commonly used for weight loss, smoking cessation, modifying habits, alleviating fears and removing phobias. But it can also be used for panic attacks, depression, relationships and performance issues. A more comprehensive treatment lists can be found here.
Hypnotherapy Newport & Cardiff
offers hypnotherapy excellence across South Wales
What can you expect from Hypnotherapy Newport & Cardiff?Experience – Established in 1997, you can be assured that this extensive experience of using clinical hypnotherapy will help make the most informed decisions in your treatment. Expertise - The most effective techniques will be used to get you rapid results including solution-focused, analytical and/or regression-based strategies to deal with your issues. Professionalism – Being a registered member of the Hypnotherapy Association, General Hypnotherapy Register, and Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, you can be assured that the highest levels of hypnotherapy practise standards will be met during your course of treatment.
Hypnotherapy Newport & Cardiff:
A small journey is worth making when it delivers results
Making an appointmentPrior to your first appointment, your level of suggestibility can be assessed using this hypnosis test. Contact me by email or by telephone to discuss your presenting situation. A mutually convenient first appointment can then be booked. Each consultation last for approximately an hour.
What happens in your first hypnotherapy Newport & Cardiff treatment?There are two main stages to your first consultation. The first stage includes:
- Taking a brief medical history to establish to what extent any medical conditions are affecting your presenting situation.
- Exploring any associated lifestyle issues that are impacting on your ability to achieve your goal.
- Discussing any background issues that have contributed to your presenting situation.
- Establishing your treatment goal and formulating a relevant treatment plan.
- Alleviating any concerns about hypnosis. More information on hypnosis can also be found in the latter section of the hypnosis test (see link above)