Hypnotherapy Pontypridd & CardiffIf you have become locked into self-limiting patterns of thinking, beliefs or behaviour, then Hypnotherapy Pontypridd and Cardiff can help you take control of your life again. We offer you confidential and professional hypnotherapy consultations for a variety of conditions. Hypnotherapy is renowned for treating conditions like stopping smoking, weight loss and phobias, but many other stress and anxiety-related issues can also benefit from hypnotherapy. These include habit modification, depression, fears, panic attacks, relationship issues and performance anxiety. Any condition that has a thought, emotion, belief or behaviour component can be treated by a professional hypnotherapist. A more comprehensive treatment list can be found here.
Hypnotherapy Pontypridd & Cardiff offers
the highest standards of hypnotherapy across South Wales
How can you personally benefit from Hypnotherapy Pontypridd & Cardiff?Expertise: Recently qualified hypnotherapists often rely on set scripts to treat their clients. Since you and the issues that you bring to this practice is unique, so your treatment here is also individually tailored to treat you and your individual goals. Richard’s therapy is completely bespoke. The most effective techniques are selected to treat your symptoms and their causes. Experience: Having been in practise for over 20 years, Richard has acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience having treated many patients and treated a wide range of conditions. You can be assured that this confidence has helped make the most informed decisions when formulating his treatment plans, whilst still respecting your individuality. Professionalism: Registered hypnotherapists are trained to follow the highest standards of clinical practise. Richard is a member of the 3 top hypnotherapy associations: The Hypnotherapy Association, General Hypnotherapy Register, and Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council. You can be assured that the highest levels of practitioner standards will be met during your course of hypnotherapy treatment.
Hypnotherapy Pontypridd & Cardiff:
Achieving your goal is just a short journey away
How to make an appointmentThe hypnosis test can help you assess your level of suggestibility prior to your first consultation. The article that follows the hypnosis test can also help your understanding of the hypnotic experience and of hypnotherapy as a method of treatment. You can then contact me by telephone, email or text to begin discussing your presenting condition or goal. Sometimes the prognosis is simplistic. On occasions, your condition has a complex background that needs refining. This discussion between us is in itself, is a skilled process. When a degree of clarity has been achieved, a mutually convenient appointment can be allocated to you. Each consultation lasts for approximately an hour.
What happens in your first hypnotherapy Pontypridd & Cardiff consultation?Your first consultation is divided in two important stages. The first stage involves:
- Briefly reviewing your medical history. This can help establish if any medical conditions are contributing to your presenting condition.
- Exploring if any recent lifestyle changes are inhibiting your ability to achieve your goal.
- Identifying how you are generally coping with your situation by examining your lifestyle issues e.g. sleeping habits, drinking and eating patterns etc.
- Discussing any background issues related to your presenting condition to explore how the condition has developed. This discussion can also help establish any connected beliefs and values.
- Confirm your treatment goal and devise your treatment plan.
- Ease your concerns and expectations about hypnosis. More information on this can be found in the latter part of the hypnosis test (see the link above).